Saturday, December 30, 2006

Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a good one. I had two Christmasses this year - I know, I'm very spoilt but it was more to do with the fact I spent Christmas with Ross's (the boyfriend) family then Christmas with my family. I only had turkey once, which I guess is a feat of my mother's famous cooking. I got a stinking cold which seems to be turning into a stinking chest infection and a comedy voice. Tomorrow I'm having New Year's at mine, and I'm hoping to be ready - ha ha...

I'll leave you with a picture of my Christmas tree. I picked this up as a fairly healthy plant some sod had thrown out in a skip just after Christmas one year and it seems to have got a bit bare and sad since then. I don't think it likes me much, or I'm just not taking the right care of it - any ideas? Let me know.

No comments: