Monday, January 16, 2006

Lost about Lost

I'm sure everyone is talking about this at the moment, but I for one just really don't understand. What is going on? Am I really interested? Who cares what's going to happen next?

Maybe it's because it just doesn't seem real to me: there's too much going on and not enough explanation. They want to make more action because I guess they think that's what's interesting. But I get bored instead. They get attacked by a polar bear, was it the only one on the island cos they haven't seen another since? There are other people on the island that want to steal small children - why? do they really want to cope with screaming infants that are not their own? I certainly wouldn't. Why have they not bothered to try and find the others camping site to see how many people there are - then throw all those nasty bits of dynamite at them?!?

I guess it doesn't help that I've missed a couple of episodes but to be honest I don't think I will be watching the next series. I don't want to know what the hatch does, or in fact who they're going to kill next in another ridiculous storyline (sinking in the sea; falling off a cliff in a plane; being dynamited). But, you never know, come 10pm in "spring", I may be watching Channel 4 on a Wednesday. Who knows. I'm more looking forward to the next series of Desperate Housewives and CSI:Miami (I really like Horatio, he's really cool).

Anyway, back to work...

1 comment:

C said...

I don't get it either. I've never seen it, have no desire to see it, but for wome reason people feel compelled to share blow-by-blow episode descriptions with me. :oP