Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So Far This Week....

- someone created a small fire below our labs and due to smoke damage we now cannot do 90% of the work we do for an entire week (and consequently can't work)
- someone hacked into my Ebay account and tried to sell stuff, causing me some panic. If I'd been away this week, I would have been in all sorts of trouble...
- I tried to fix the broken front screen of my mobile, only to discover that in fact I needed a whole new fascia
- my back wheel on my bicycle went over something, it went "whoomph" and was suddenly very flat.
- trying to do tongue twisters for my singing teacher almost made me cry (not his fault)
- my badminton friend fell over and broke her arm, and will be plastered up and out of action for six weeks (not my fault, and slightly tenuous)
- in organising my life I have come across various problems, and am currently on Plan D or something... whimper
- I've had two very horrible vivid dreams, one involving a big flood with zombies who could walk through water and the other being semi-naked at work (although I obviously wasn't too bothered about this, as in my dream I just looked down and thought that maybe I should put on a pair of trousers soon....)

No comments: