Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bits and Pieces

Hello. I thought I wouldn't post much today, but I finally found a photo of myself that wasn't too trashy or a random weemee. For whatever reason it won't come up on the sidebar yet (grr) but it almost counts as a HNT so here it is . Yay. That's that done.

On a completely different note I get to drive a car for the first time in six months tomorrow. Yippee!! So, for those of you on the M5 or M6 tomorrow, watch out for a couple of really tall people probably sitting in the middle lane when I get too petrified to change lanes...

Oooh, and I made sponge, and it worked! Yay! Thank God for Delia Smith! When I come off the no-chocolateness I'm going to make some chocolate cakes... mmmmmmmmm and try not to eat them all... although I think I've lost about 5 pounds...

No comments: