Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Observations of A Wednesday Morning

I hate spiders. I particularly hate it when I happily wander into a room and it's just there, on the floor. This makes me go highly girly and scream lots. Then I squash it, and then have to leave the hoover over it for at least five minutes to make sure it's been sucked up.

Why is it that even this picture gives me the willies?













I also wonder why I just spent £5 for the priviledge of being shown how to use 3 pieces of equipment that I probably could have figured out in five seconds. Be aware of a slightly uncoordinated (or should that be VERY uncoordinated) tall woman attempting to use the running machines. I tried it for a few moments today and it was allready comedy. On a related note I recently saw the bizarrest video involving a band doing a syncronised dance on treadmills.

This is OK Go. They are probably quite strange.

No comments: