Monday, May 15, 2006

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

The Good:
Doctor Who this week! My god, are the Cybermen scary! By the end of the episode, I was truly scared. I have a feeling I may have seen them in an earlier incarnation and this is the root of my fear, or maybe it's just because it was just genuinely scary. Hmmm...

The Bad:
My friend was doing his DIY this weekend and managed to give himself quite a bad electric shock and hurt his left hand quite badly. He's spent two nights in hospital and may need a skin graft this morning. Get well soon Tony!

The Ugly:
David Tennant with a beard. One word: NO! Please shave it off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make him stop...! Such a bad beard! If it was a magic beard of randomness it could be excused, but that's just plain wrong!

Anonymous said...

I hate the beard too. Especially since I seem to inexplicably fancy him at the moment (sans beard)