Friday, May 12, 2006

Men, You Suck

No, I'm not sorry. I'm going to steal a bit of Ellie's rant here in my list of why men suck at the moment.

The man who was supposed to send me my nice pretty plant still hasn't, after five days of waiting.
The postman who's supposed to be delivering me my plant didn't turn up before I had to go to work.
The plumber didn't turn up this morning before I had to go to work.
Men who fancy me. Stop it! I can't cope!
Two men I know were in such a depressed mood the other day they made me feel down and like it was all my fault.
The man of my life decided last night that we shouldn't see each other any more. Again.

Go Away! Stop making my life more complicated than it all ready is!

I swear, it's a conspiracy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In order

plants... it will happen. Always send post to department, the porters are lovely :)

Plumbers are like that

I didn't mean to upset you but believe me I was feeling shite. It's nice you cared, but I'm sorry, I can't not feel depressed for you. It wasn't all your fault. This is presuming it was me

He's like that. He'll be back