Sunday, January 08, 2012

Busy doing Nothing

This morning I slept in for the first time in a while. I woke up at quarter to 11 this morning, so clearly I needed some sleep. I got up and got going straight away despite the woozy feeling in my head! I cooked up my Normandy pork and placed it in the new rice cooker my parents kindly gave me for Christmas, which also serves as a slow cooker. It has been making delicious smells all day so I'm looking forward to that for my lunch this week!
My exercise for Janathon came after lunch after I shoved myself to the gym. I'm still coughing, worried that it might be going into my lungs, and feeling groggy and woozy. So I managed 5 km on the bike and 10 minutes running which was 1.3 km. It meant I could come home and sit down for a good reason without feeling like I'd been lazy all day! So finally some running for Janathon!
I've also got loads of bulbs in my window box sprouting at the moment so very excited to see the flowers over the next weeks and months. Hopefully there won't be snow so my flowers won't die like they have over the past few years.

1 comment:

lottabottle2 said...

Its lovely when the bulbs start to sprout :) well done on your run